Seals & Engravables a leader in the marking industry has pioneered the self-inking stamp technology in Jamaica and is the Island’s first emboss seal manufacturer.
A Division of Unicorp Financial Services Ja. Limited, established in 1992 and created to deliver quality marking instruments to corporate Jamaica.
The company manufacture the seals for the Supreme Court of Jamaica, The Registrar of Companies, Passport & Immigration, Jamaica Archives, The Bank of Nova Scotia Ja. Group, First Caribbean International and their subsidiaries and a host of Government and Corporate entities.
In March of 2004, the company was commissioned by the Ministry of Justice to produce 4514 emboss seals for Custodes and Justices of the Peace.
More recently the company has added advanced optical technologies to its solutions in:
• Brand Protection • Packaging Authentication • ID and Document Security
The Company maintains its lead by constant development and is the leading supplier of holograms and optical variable devices for brand protection in the Caribbean.
The company is committed to the quality of its products and service excellence through:
- The use of its latest laser and engraving technology;
- Constant re-tooling to ensure efficiency;
- Strict quality and security control in all out processes and operational functions;
- Complete service with guidance and advice at every stage from out sponsors.